As a result of the great interest generated by the La Fageda model among different groups of social entrepreneurs as well as representatives of socially responsible companies and organizations, we decided to create a training service in the form of a day seminar.
These day seminars aim to satisfy those people and entities interested in learning about the history, evolution and key points that have marked the success of our social project. Since we started them in late 2012, hundreds of people from various parts of the country and from abroad have participated with a high degree of satisfaction.
· The programme consists of a stay on our property in which the participants visit the facilities and participate in a training session with the founder and president, Cristóbal Colón. In summary, it becomes a space for the exchange of experiences between entrepreneurs.
· The stay lasts for one day and always takes place on a Friday.
· Places are limited to 25 people and are strictly granted on a first come-first served basis.
· The price is €150* and includes breakfast and lunch in La Fageda, as well as materials and afternoon coffees with Area managers.
* This is considered a donation to the foundation and therefore 80% of this amount can be deducted from the fee payable for personal income tax.